Extend the Bar
Telos was started with the intention to bring people in who were overlooked at other gyms. Our goal is to be a community and pull people up. To achieve that, Telos became a nonprofit and aims to make the Billings community a healthier place. Telos Fitness will transform people on a physical level. This first fundraising campaign for Telos has 3 goals:
- Allow people to make a tax deductible donation
- Sponsor memberships for those who cannot afford it
- Fund programming for those with special needs
As a Non-profit organization, Telos wants to give every person the opportunity to partake in our fitness community. Our goal is to create a place that
- Welcomes people of any ability or fitness level
- Gives the opprtunity to be a part of the community to anyone
For example, $100 covers 1 month of personal coaching.
If you would like to give toward this fund, please use the pay pal button below
If you would like to apply for a sponsorship or nominate someone you think would benefit from Telos but cannot afford it, please call (406) 652-8350 to talk with Dolan or Michelle Hornbeck about the application process.